“I let my sister’s children use my iPhone. However, she accidentally deleted some of my Instagram photos. Any good suggestions? They are important to me. I need to retrieve them.”
Instagram allows you to share text messages, photos, and videos with others in a novel way. Therefore, this way of socializing is liked by young people. However, many users may encounter the loss of Instagram pictures. No matter what causes the image to be lost. Once the important data is missing, it is a very urgent matter to rescue the data. To recover data from social software, we recommend using some professional social data recovery tools. In the following paragraphs, we will introduce how to undelete Instagram pictures from the iPhone.
Part 1: Recover deleted pictures from Instagram on iPhone
Images on the Instagram application are generally saved in iPhone albums. If you delete pictures by mistake, you can try to find them in the album. If you do not find the lost pictures, then you can also use iPhone Data Recovery to retrieve them. This is a more convenient solution. You can quickly retrieve pictures, videos, SMS, and other data through this recovery program.
1. Download the Windows or Mac version of data recovery software according to your personal situation.
2. After installing the program, start the software and connect the iPhone to the computer via a USB cable. Then go to “iPhone Data Recovery”.
3. Select “Recover from iOS Device” among the three recovery modes. Then click the “Start Scan” button to enter the next step.
Note: If this mode cannot retrieve your lost photos, then you can try to extract the pictures from iTunes or iCloud.
4. After the scanning process is completed, all data will be displayed. To retrieve the lost images, you need to click “App Photos”. Select the file that needs to be recovered, and then click “Recover” to save it to the computer.
In addition, the software also supports data recovery from chat applications such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Viber, etc.
Part 2: Undo lost Instagram pictures on the iPhone for free
You have not used iTunes or iCloud to back up any data. But you urgently need a way to retrieve images for free, then you can try to find them in the iPhone album.
1. Navigate to “Photos” on the device.
2. Go to Instagram Album. Open it and you will see Instagram pictures and videos saved on the iPhone.
3. After finding the photo you want, upload it again.
In order to avoid data loss again, it is recommended that you use the “iOS Data Backup & Restore” function in iPhone Data Recovery to back up data in one click.