Accidentally deleted important chats on LINE? Or lost your LINE chat history after reinstalling the app? If you rely on LINE to keep in touch with people, it’s really an annoying moment when you lost important LINE messages. Although with iCloud Drive, we can back up LINE chat history on iPhone, not everyone takes full precautions and get well prepared before the accidental LINE chat is lost. Is it possible for us to recover LINE chat history without any iCloud backup on iPhone? The answer is YES.
Today we are going to introduce a useful tool called iPhone Data Recovery, which can restore LINE messages without any backup by simply scanning your iOS device. What makes it amazing is that not only LINE messages can be recovered, but also LINE attachments, like images and video files from LINE, can also be found by the tool.
If you have backed up your iPhone, or iPad via iCloud or iTunes at some point, iPhone Data Recovery can also find the old backups and restore the LINE chat history from them.
Download iPhone Data Recovery on a computer and follow the steps below to recover deleted LINE messages on iPhone.
How to Restore LINE chat history without backup
iPhone Data Recovery provides a convenient way for users to retrieve LINE chat data from the iPhone, including iPhone 13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max. You can easily plug the iOS device into a PC/Mac, choose to scan LINE chats, preview, and recover the results. Here goes a simple guide to show how to recover LINE chat history from the device itself without any backup.
Connect your iPhone to your computer
- Launch iPhone Data Recovery.
- Connect your iPhone with your computer via USB cable. Your iPhone should be the one that the LINE messages are deleted from. Only when the LINE messages have been saved on the iPhone can the tool finds the deleted messages from it.
Scan your iPhone
- Select Recover from iOS Device.
- Click Start Scan. Wait until it is finished.
Recover LINE history
- All data found from your iPhone are listed by categories on the left of the interface.
- Select LINE and LINE Attachments to view LINE history.
- Select what you want to recover and click Recover.
- Select the path to save the recovered LINE chat history.
Tip: If the deleted LINE messages have been overwritten by new data on your iPhone, the tool won’t be able to find the deleted chats.
How to Recover deleted LINE messages from iCloud
If you have made iCloud backups of your iPhone before, you can try to get back deleted LINE messages with this method. Before you recover the data from iCloud, you need to log in to an iCloud account in iPhone Data Recovery. Make sure you turn off the two-step verification or two-factor authentication on the iOS device.
- Launch iPhone Data Recovery.
- Choose Recover from the iCloud Backup File tab. Sign in to your iCloud account.
- The software will automatically display your iCloud backup files.
- Select the one that is created before the LINE chats are deleted, and click Download on the right.
- Choose the file types you want to download. In this case, select LINE & LINE Attachment, and click Next.
- When your download is done, the program will restore the LINE chat history from the downloaded iCloud backup. Click Recover to save the needed LINE messages.
How to Recover deleted LINE Chats from iTunes
Or if you have backed up your iPhone with iTunes before, iPhone Data Recovery can also retrieve deleted LINE chat history from iTunes.
- Launch iPhone Data Recovery on the computer that has your iTunes backups.
- Choose Recover from the iTunes Backup File tab.
- According to the created date, choose the backup that might have the LINE chat history. Click Start Scan. Wait until it is finished.
- The found data are listed on the left of the interface. Select the LINE data you want to recover and click Recover.
Now your LINE chat history is safe and sound. iPhone Data Recovery can also be used to recover text messages, WhatsApp messages, photos, videos, etc. from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: