If your child using a tablet or smartphone with an internet connection then parental control app is very necessary for you. Nowadays everyone used smarts phones even our child also used them. In different school usage of mobile phone and computer are allowed, and even parents allowed their children to keep in touch with their children.
But for parents it is really difficult to know about their child is ready to use a smartphone. If they know about what thing is good or bad for them if they can’t then it’s your responsibility to handle that thing. In the past when technology is not too advanced then it was very difficult for parents to manage all that things, but now technology also solves that problem, with the help of parental control app you control or block all things that you think it’s not good for your child. It is good for all parents whose children use a smartphone, and they don’t have too much time to keep an eye on the activities of their children. Parental control apps tell you about everything that your child did while they are using the internet. So it’s important for all those parents whose children use any technology with the internet like computers, smartphones, or tablets.
What Is Parental Control?
It’s a software that is specially designed for the help of parents, by using this software parents control and block all the unnecessary content that they think that’s not suitable for their children. Internet masters make an application in which you can set all the things for your home devices and in this application, all the guidelines are given that how you can use this, and for guiding purpose videos are given in which all the information are given step by step so you can easily use it.
Controls can sometimes be confused, so for three types of controls parents need to know.
- The network level is set to control the hub or router and applies to all devices associated with this center or router(covering your entire family).
- Device level control is automatically set as such a smartphone, and its application will apply to how the device is connected to the internet.
- Application controls contain applications or platforms that are being used. An example of the setting will be set on YouTube or Google. Check that they are set to your child on every device accessible.
What Controls Do?
Many types of controls are available, and these controls allow parents to do things like:
- Stopping porn and blocking all the violence that you don’t want to see your child.
- Limited what information be shared.
- Set the time limits for your children about using the Internet.
- Each family member made a separate profile Therefore according to each member’s requirements, you can easily set the different access levels.
- Give access to your child to the internet only in the daytime.
Top 10 Free Parental Control App for Android
Between tablets, phones, and laptops, many kids have access to all corners of the internet starting at a very young age. Unfortunately, along with the educational, resourceful, and fun content online comes concerning and potentially dangerous apps, websites, and interactions. Thankfully, parental control apps give parents the ability to monitor and restrict what their children can do on their devices.
Unlike a parental control router which allows parents to control what websites kids can and can’t access when they’re using their home wifi network, parental control apps let parents keep an eye on what their kids are doing on their devices no matter where they are. With everything from location tracking, call and text message monitoring, and even real-time alerts, the best parental control apps can give caregivers peace of mind whether their child is at home, school, or anywhere else.
We know parents can become overwhelmed trying to find the best app for their family with so many different ones to choose from. So, we researched and ranked some of the best parental control apps out there to help you narrow down your options.
There are many apps available for parental control on Android. You can easily find and download these apps on Android. In this article, we will discuss some parental control apps that are considered the best parental control for Android.
mSpy is one of the best monitoring apps you can use in a very simple way. This is a paid app you should buy for the full version. First, fill out the order form for the subscription to mSpy and select your payment method. After sending a payment, you will receive an email with all the instructions about the installation and a link for download. Just click on the link, download start and after installing this tracking software on the mobile of your child, create your account and log in. Let’s start monitoring all the things such as text messages, calls, apps, location, and all the activities performed on the Android device that is attached to this app.
This parental control application helps you safely manage how your children use their smartphones. mSpy provides the most comprehensive feature sets on the market for tracking your child’s web-behavior.
If you’re looking for an excellent way to encourage your kids to use their smartphones responsibly, this option has many features that you may like.
Some of the exciting features of mSpy are given below.
- Report on activity – A timeline gives you a glimpse of your child’s activity each day. This lets you know what applications they recently used and for what purpose.
- Screen time controls – Manage your children’s screen time by day and per device to meet their schedule and your parenting style.
- Tracking the GPS Location – Locate your child on a map so you can know where they are at all times time. You may also use the Location History Feature to see where they’ve been.
- Application Blocker – Some applications might not be safe for your kids, and mSpy blocks those apps from being installed.
- Website Filtering – You can set restrictions in mSpy if you don’t want your children to browse particular websites or categories of websites.
eyeZy is one of the needs of your all monitoring solutions, such as calls, WhatsApp content, messages, and all browsing history. This app was supported by all versions of Android and is also workable for iOS devices. This service is the safest monitoring service because it secured all your data. You can easily connect it from your social account and also use it for monitoring your staff activities and help to know about your employees.
This is also a paid service, so you can use it after purchasing the full version. Register your account and connect it with your child’s phone and simply monitoring starts automatically.
For all Android versions and computers, FlexiSPY is the best software for monitoring purposes. This software tells you about everything that happens on each device’s link with this software. It will give you features for monitoring, and you can’t see that feature on any other software or apps. This app is free and easily available on Android and iPhone. You can use this app for parental control and also use for monitoring your employee in the office. With the help of this app, you can know about all online conversations and more things that your child performs while they are using the Internet.
Qustodio is a parental control program that assists parents to regulate and supervise their children’s online activities.
Qustodio is intended to protect your child and assist them in making wise online decisions. It accomplishes this by providing parents with simple tools to manage how their children use their devices.
The Qustodio app features a simplistic family portal dashboard with concise information about your child’s internet activity.
Some of the exciting features of Qustodio are given below.
- Filter contents and apps – Qustodio blocks inappropriate applications, games, and websites.
- Set the limits – It establishes uniform time limits and display intervals to assist your youngster in avoiding screen addiction, improving sleep patterns, and maintaining family time.
- Reports, alerts, and SOS – Receive detailed reports on your child’s online activities every day, every week, and every month delivered directly to your inbox. Alerts notify you when they attempt to access a restricted website or are in trouble.
- Track calls and SMS – Tracking children’s calls and SMS messages allow you to catch predators and cyberbullies as soon as they attack.
ESET Parental Control Android
This app helps to monitor all the activities that your child has done on their phone. This app gives access to any website according to the age of the child. With the help of ESET Parental Control Android, you can set and allow your child to use apps. That you think its usage is not bad for your child and also set their timing. By using this app, you can also locate devices that your children used at any time. ESET Parental Control Android also protects your social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, etc. They give online scanner, and by using this scan you can scan the timelines of your social media account and after scanning automatically lists all threats.
Kaspersky Safe Kids
Kaspersky is a fully-featured, low-cost parental monitoring system available for mobile and desktop devices.
With an affordable price of around $15, you can safeguard up to 500 devices with Kaspersky’s subscription plan features.
Just like Qustodio, Kaspersky lets you screen your children’s exercise, and many parental control applications work best on mobile or desktop interfaces. However, Kaspersky Safe Kids works well on Android, iOS, Macs, and PCs.
Some of the exciting features of Kaspersky Safe Kids are given below.
- Websites and Apps filter – Block adult content and create a list of websites and apps that your child can only visit if you permit them.
- Location Tracking – You can follow your children wherever they go using Kaspersky Safe Kids.
- Youtube Safe Search – You can view your kid’s Youtube search history and stop them from getting into inappropriate content.
Circle parental control app provides you the complete protection of your family by secret spying. It enables you to find the device and its online performance.
You can know everything about your targeted child. Users can find the device and track digital devices to track what they are doing.
Parents can find everything and know what they are doing. It enables you to know everything regarding their activities. So, this is the best choice to protect them.
Bark is one of the best parental control apps available today. However, because it doesn’t offer a free version, it’s only available in three languages, and its location services aren’t as advanced as Qustodio or Life360, it didn’t make our top spot. However, in all other areas like web filtering, email and text monitoring, and social media monitoring, Bark excels.
- Social media monitoring
- Manage screen time
- Web filtering
- Text and email monitoring
- Location check-ins
While Qustodio is good for Android users too, we like that Norton also offers antivirus packages and can give device users better cybersecurity coverage in addition to parental control software features. Norton has been around for more than 30 years and is one of the best and more trusted antivirus software companies out there.
Norton Family Features
- Location tracking, geofencing, and check-in features
- Screen time schedules
- Website Filtering
- App blocking
- View search terms and web use
- Device locking
- Mobile App Supervision
If your child is always out of the house for sports practice, drama rehearsals, coffee shop study groups, or visiting friends, you need a parental control app with strong location services and remote support like Life360.
Parents add family members to their “Circle” and can track their child’s location, get alerts about driving and digital safety, and have peace of mind their child can get emergency assistance when they need it.
- Location services
- Driving safety
- Digital protection
- Emergency Assistance including stolen phone protection
- Group and track family in Life360’s Circle
- Real-time alerts to know where your family is going
The OurPact parental control app specializes in customizable screen time control features for your whole family on iOS and Android devices. Parents can block certain apps while allowing their children easy access to approved apps for educational purposes.
We also like it because it has a good swath of other parental control settings, too.
In this article, we will discuss the best parental control for Android and also give information about these apps that are used for parental control on Android. So if you want to buy any of these apps, this article will help you know about them to make sure that it is good for you.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: