If you are trying to unlock the iPhone screen continuously with an incorrect password, the device will automatically lock up and become disabled eventually. Luckily, there are 5 ways you can try to unlock iPhone without a passcode. Below is an overview of these methods:
- Unlock iPhone without Passcode via Reliable Software: This is the most time-saving and effective method. You don’t have to back up the locked iPhone with iTunes or trust a computer in advance.
- Unlock iPhone without Passcode via iTunes: This method is the most commonly used method on condition that the locked iPhone has been backed up with iTunes before.
- Unlock iPhone without Password via Find My iPhone: If you have previously enabled “Find My iPhone” on your iPhone or iPad, you can unlock the iPhone in a faster way.
- Unlock iPhone Using Recovery Mode: If you have never synced your iPhone or iPad with your computer before, or if you have “Find My iPhone” enabled, this trick is exactly for you: Enter recovery mode, erase everything on the device and update software version at the same time. And the password will also be deleted during this process.
- Unlock iPhone Using Siri: This method is only available for iOS 10.3.2 and 10.3.3 versions.
How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode via Reliable Software
It could be annoying to unlock iPhone without a passcode. Don’t worry, you can try one of the best unlock programs called iPhone Passcode Unlocker. When you get an error from the iPhone system or you forgot your iPhone screen passcode, this program will come in handy. This program is developed to remove all types of passcodes on iPhone or iPad.
iPhone Passcode Unlocker: Best iOS Unlocking Tool
- You can easily unlock any disabled iOS devices you want without a passcode (No Data Loss).
- Disconnect your iPhone with an old iCloud account by removing the iCloud account without a password.
- Fix all iOS issues annoying you much, such as your iPhone black screen issue, iPhone bricked DFU/Recovery mode, etc.
- It is completely compatible with iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 Pro (Max).
- It updates regularly and is now available with iOS 15, iOS 14, etc.
Steps to Unlock iPhone without
Here is the step-by-step guide to unlocking your iPhone password with iPhone Passcode Unlocker.
Step 1. The 1st thing you need to do is to download and install the program on your computer. Run the software and tick “Unlock Screen Passcode”.
Step 2. You should connect your iPhone to the computer and follow the on-screen steps to boot it into DFU/Recovery mode.
Step 3. Your iPhone information will be displayed on the screen when it is in DFU/Recovery mode, such as the iOS version and device model. Verify the information and click on the “Download” button.
Step 4. Once the firmware package is downloaded successfully, tap the “Start to Unlock” button to begin unlocking. After the process, the screen password will be removed.
How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode via iTunes
Step 1. Connect the iPhone to the computer that you have previously synced to iTunes, wait for iTunes to sync, and back up the device.
Step 2. If iTunes asks for a password, this method may not apply to you. But if iTunes does not request you to enter the password, then you can select “Restore Backup” in the “Summary” tab.
Step 3. After waiting for the restore process to be completed, you can reset the iPhone password.
How to Unlock iPhone without Password via Find My iPhone
Just follow the instructions below to use the “Find My iPhone” to remotely remove the device passcode. It can also quickly restore your iPhone or iPad without a computer. Once the device is restored, simply follow the setup process and recover from the previous iCloud backup (if available).
Step 1. Ensure that the locked iPhone is connected to a stable network.
Step 2. Open the “Find My iPhone” app on another Apple device or on a computer. Log in to your own Apple ID and you’ll be able to see your own device.
Step 3. Select “Erase iPhone”, then all the data and settings on your iPhone (including the screen passcode) will be erased.
How to Unlock iPhone Using Recovery Mode
Step 1. Plug your iPhone or iPad into any computer, then run iTunes.
Step 2. Next, we have to put the device into recovery mode. The process depends on the type of device you have:
- For iPhone 8 or later versions: Press and release the volume up button quickly. Then press and release the volume down button quickly. Finally, hold down the Side button until you see the Recovery Mode screen on your iPhone.
- For iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold the power button and volume down button simultaneously. Keep it until you see the recovery mode screen on your iPhone.
- For iPhone 6s or earlier versions: Press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time. Keep it until you see the recovery mode screen on your device.
Step 3. iTunes will display a pop-up window stating “There is a problem with the iPhone (or iPad or iPod touch) that needs to be updated or restored.” Click “Restore”. iTunes will download the correct software version and install it on your device.
Step 4. If the download process takes more than 15 minutes, your device will automatically restart. If not, just repeat steps 3 and 4 above.
After the recovery process is complete, safely unplug the device and continue the setup process. If you have previously backed up this device using iCloud (you should do this), you will have the opportunity to set up your device with the last backup. Otherwise, you still honestly start from 0.
How to Unlock iPhone by Tricking Siri
In this section, let’s go through the procedures to unlock iPhone 6/6s/7/11/SE via Siri.
Step 1. Activate Siri by pressing the home button on your iPhone. Once this feature is enabled, you can ask Siri to open the clock. When the clock is displayed on the screen, click on the clock to proceed.
Step 2. Tap the + icon to add one more clock and click on “Select All” and “Share” to share the clock via Message.
Step 3. Click on the Return icon to return to the “Create New Contact” screen. Select “Add Photo” and “Choose Photo” to go to the photo library. Click on the home button again and you’ll find that your iPhone is unlocked without a password.
We have shared 5 ways to you to unlock your iPhone without a passcode, have you got it? In fact, to avoid unnecessary trouble, it is best to set up a relatively simple password that you can remember. In your daily life, you can also try to unlock your password to consolidate your memory.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: