VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. VPNs are gaining popularity nowadays. Using a VPN helps in developing a safe and private connection between the user and another network on the Internet. Originally, it was designed to create a secure connection among business networks. With time and advancement, many more uses and advantages have been discovered of using a VPN. It can help you surf the internet anonymously and privately.
Once the user has installed a VPN, it will encrypt the user’s data and create a secure network. Without a VPN connection, your data is not safe. Each computer has an IP address. When we search anything on the Internet, our IP address along with our data is sent to the server, where the server reads our request, translates it and sends back the requested data to the computer. In this whole process, our data is vulnerable and can be hacked. By using a VPN, it hides your IP and creates a secure tunnel between you and other networks, not allowing any hacker to read you encrypt data.
There are many VPNs out there which you can use for your security of internet data. PureVPN is among them. PureVPN is said to be the fastest self-managed VPN. They have their network. It is quite popular in the VPN world. It is successfully working in more than 120 countries along with 2000 servers.
Features of PureVPN
1. Apps on almost all Operating systems
PureVPN is available for all operating devices. You can install this VPN on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux.
PureVPN provides over 2000 servers working in more than 120 countries. They also offer you with unlimited bandwidth.
PureVPN allows P2P (peer-to-peer networking). You will get P2P protection on this VPN as well. Not every server of PureVPN provides with P2P. Two hundred servers have the feature of offering P2P.
4. Kill Switch
Very few VPN providers offer the kill switch. The kill switch is the next high standard of security, ensuring that your data as no holes left. They make sure that your data and network is secure. When you turn on your VPN, it takes few seconds to do so. Those few seconds are vulnerable which is covered up by the kill switch.
5. No Speed Throttling
Speed throttling is when you reach your monthly limit of data usage, that website will become much slower to access. This is also affecting your browsing of other websites. With PureVPN, you will not have to worry about speed throttling.
6. High security
Using PureVPN will lower your worry about data security. It provides 256-bit encryption with proactive protection. While using a connection, the chances of hacking will be reduced with the high-security feature of PureVPN.
With the addition to these, there are numerous other features like no downtime, unlimited data switching and server switching, five multi-devices logins and more.
How to set up PureVPN on Android
Following steps will help you in installing PureVPN on Android:
1. Download PureVPN on Android.
2. Click on the PureVPN icon and install the application.
3. Open the application once installed. You will get two options, “I have an account” and “I don’t have an account.” If you do not have an account, register first.
4. Enter your full name and your e-mail address.
5. You will receive a three digit number for verification on your e-mail account.
6. Check your mail and enter the three digits in the application.
7. You will be provided with a free plan. Select the server from the server list.
8. Connect and use your PureVPN.
How to set up PureVPN on iPhone
The following steps will help you install PureVPN on iPhone:
1. Download the PureVPN application.
2. Once the downloading is complete, open the application.
3. If you have a PureVPN account, sign in if not then register for PureVPN.
4. Once you have got into PureVPN application, select your desired server
5. The application will ask you to install IKEv2, accept and install.
6. Once you have installed IKEv2, again select server and now you will be connected.
How to set up PureVPN on Windows
Mentioned below are the steps which will help in installing PureVPN on Windows:
1. Open your internet browser and go to PureVPN website.
2. Go to the download link. Select download for windows operating system
3. Click the download button. Once downloaded, the PureVPN icon will appear on the desktop.
4. Open it to install the setup.
5. Once the application is installed, log into your account. If you do not have an account, register first.
6. You will get an e-mail from the PureVPN with your credentials, copy and paste it onto the application window.
7. Select your server and connect.
How to Set Up PureVPN on Mac
1. Download Mac beta software from PureVPN website.
2. Once your file is downloaded, install the application on your Mac.
3. Enter your registered credentials for PureVPN account.
4. Select the server and connect.
Different rates are depending upon the duration of use. For one month, it will cost $10.05 per month. For one year, it will cost $4.08 per month. And for two years, it will cost $2.88 per month.
|PureVPN Package||Price||Buy Now|
|1 Month License||$10.05/month||Buy Now|
|1 Year License||$4.08/month ($49)||Buy Now|
|2 Year License||$2.88/month ($69)||Buy Now|
|3 Year License (Special Plan)||$1.92/month ($69)||Buy Now|
VPNs provide a gateway towards using the internet safely. It also helps in increasing the speed and performance. It also allows you to change your address and access websites which are not accessible in your country. PureVPN is one of the most popular VPNs (such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN) out there. Every application has its pros and cons, but for this VPN, we find more advantages than cons. Just have a free try!
- Fast and reliable in terms of security
- Provides good proxy services
- Customer support service is available 24/7
- Sometimes slow
- Do not work well for Netflix
- Some user’s DNS and personal IP address got leaked