Netflix is the most popular on-demand entertainment streaming website. You can enjoy a comprehensive range of TV shows and movies of your choices with Netflix. However, some users are complaining that sometimes they see Netflix Error Code on their screen and Netflix has trouble streaming the content. There are several other issues with its speed and performance commonly experienced by many users.
In the article, we are going to show you the Netflix problems and errors and tell you how to fix them. Our guideline will surely help you to speed up Netflix streaming.
How to Tackle Netflix Streaming Problems
An intermittent or weak internet connection may result in poor video quality. If you experience buffering while watching videos on Netflix, you may use the following tips to fix the problems.
· You need to stop all downloads immediately that might be performing on devices.
· You can restart your streaming device.
· Restarting modem or router may help.
· Try to move near to the router.
· Instead of using a wireless connection, try using Ethernet cable.
How to Fix Connection Problems?
Sometimes you may not log on to Netflix due to the problem in connection. Usually, the Netflix error codes which start with NW, AIP or UI are a true indication of connection issues. This will result in a message that there is a problem connecting to Netflix.
If this happens, you need to make sure that the streaming device has properly been connected. You can easily check the problem simply by opening the web browser. But if the problem is consistent, update your Netflix version.
How to Fix Netflix Error Caused By Too Many Users?
Too many users error clearly shows that your Netflix password has been shared with other people. There is always that restriction for a number of people using the Netflix account. When a maximum number is reached, Netflix shows you the error message.
You can fix it by;
· Log into your Netflix account once again.
· Select the option by signing out the devices.
If the problem remains the same, it is the time to change your password.
How to Reset or Change Your Netflix Password?
By using your Netflix account, you can change or reset your Netflix password.
You can do this by;
· Click on your Netflix account. Select the option “change password”.
· The dialogue box will ask you about your current password, while the second and third row will confirm your new password.
· Once you have entered the new password, click on the save option to change or reset the password.
When Black Screen Appears on the Screen?
One of the common problems that Netflix users face is the appearing of a black screen. It usually happens due to the usage of Safari, Firefox, IE, or chrome on PC Windows. When the black screen appears on the screen, use the following method;
· Either clear your cache of the browser or try using another browser.
· Another way to resolve this problem is by clearing Netflix cookies.
· If the problem reaches its peak, this is the time to uninstall the Microsoft Silverlight. Once you have done so, reinstall it and check again.
If you are still unable to resolve the Netflix streaming issues, you can contact Netflix support staff via chat or phone call.